Saturday, April 22, 2017

Skopje: InterSport....new hiking boots!

As followers of this blog may remember, I injured my foot in March.

(See this post for more about my visit to the hospital:
http://jainmacedonia.blogspot.mk/2017/03/skopje-visit-to-sistina-hospital.html)

One thing that really helped was a new pair of hiking boots that we got at InterSport in Skopje

We were heading to a weekend trip to Ohrid that would involve a lot of walking. And I really needed the sturdy footwear! A friend recommended InterSport.

One thing I will say is that we never had an issue finding what we needed in Skopje. There was a wide array of shopping centers and shopping malls, several of which I have posted about on this blog -- CityMall, Ramstore Mall, Vero Jumbo Mall, Capitol Mall....

For more about InterSport, see their facebook page: 
https://www.facebook.com/intersportmakedonija



(See blog post hiking Tsar Samoil Fortress in Ohrid)
my hiking boots - taking a quick break at Tsar Samoil's Fortress in Ohrid

No comments:

Post a Comment