Friday, June 30, 2017

Guest Lecture at the Academy of Judges of the Republic of Macedonia

Recently I had the opportunity to learn more about the Academy of Judges from the Director, Aneta Arnaudovska. (See this blog post blog post about meeting at the Academy of Judges)


I was delighted to return to deliver a guest lecture.

We were leaving Macedonia later that evening to return to Florida - and I still hadn't finished packing all of our bags. But I did not want to miss the opportunity to meet with the judicial and prosecutorial candidates studying in the Academy.  They were a promising group - and they asked interesting questions.

More information about the Academy can be found here: http://www.jpacademy.gov.mk/

a post-lecture selfie



getting ready to deliver my guest lecture about the Supreme Court of the US



 



No comments:

Post a Comment