Thursday, June 15, 2017

meeting with Judge Margarita Tsatsa Nikolovska, former Judge on the European Court of Human Rights

I very much appreciated the opportunity to sit down and talk to Judge Margarita Tsatsa Nikolovska, founder of the Institute of Human Rights and a former Judge on the European Court of Human Rights.


I first met Judge Tsatsa Nikolvoska at the TV24 "Open" program that was dedicated to judicial reform efforts in Macedonia.  (See this blog post)  Later Judge Tsatsa Nikolvska invited me to attend the conference presentation Second Monitoring Report about the work of the Judicial Council in Macedonia presented by the Institute of Human Rights, which she directs.  (See this blog post)

You can learn more about her current work with the Institute of Human Rights here: http://www.ihr.org.mk/

I asked Judge Tsatsa Nikolvska to tell me more about the pictures from the European Court of Human Rights
One of these days I want to get to Strasbourg to visit the ECtHR in person

No comments:

Post a Comment