Thursday, June 15, 2017

QSI Skopje Spring Show and Graduation -- Macedonian National Theater

What a treat to attend the QSI Skopje Spring Show and Graduation Ceremony at the Macedonian National Theater!

A wonderful production that showcased the talents and gifts of all of the children at the school. Bravo!





the high school students were like the MCs of the event - through this device of a "Late Show" inspired set/theme

the pre-schoolers danced

a bell choir


singing the theme from Moana

the recorder! that brings back memories of my own 5th grade experience


A production of The Twits! (By Roald Dahl) -- what my daughter has been working on Mondays after school in Drama Club












And the Graduation Ceremony
 



student art work was on display - I asked my daughter to show me her name sculpture
 

No comments:

Post a Comment