Sunday, March 26, 2017

Skopje: Red Hot Red salon

When I was getting overdue for a haircut - and when I was going to be on an hour-long TV program followed by an event at the US Embassy, I called my friend Aneta for advice. She suggested the Red Hot Red Salon.
  
(TV21 - International Women's Day program, for more see this post: http://jainmacedonia.blogspot.mk/2017/03/tv21-program-international-womens-day.html

(As luck would have it, when I left the salon to go to the TV station it was raining/misting...and when I left from the TV station to the US Embassy it was raining/misting...nevertheless, my hair style persisted!)

For one brief, shining moment, my hair was perfect. Thank you Red Hot Red!


Here is their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/RED-HOT-RED

They have a variety of salon services - including massages, manicures, pedicures, and much more.

So I decided to go back with my daughter, who I knew would appreciate a good salon treatment.

We returned for some pampering on a school night (?!) -- and she got a manicure -- with these fabulous blue nails.  (This is no doubt part of what she loves about living in Macedonia - our mantra is CARPE DIEM - and we try never to waste even a minute of the precious time that we have here)


when you get your nails done before you finish your homework

coffee and a good book (The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg) while enjoying my pedicure


the salon is located just off Gologanov 

No comments:

Post a Comment