Sunday, March 5, 2017

Capitol Mall Skopje

Recently we met friends for coffee (that became a late lunch/early dinner) at the Capitol Mall Skopje. 

This is on the other side of town - and we were happy to visit a new (to us) neighborhood in Skopje.

After our visit we decided to explore the Capitol Mall. (As a side note - there are so many malls/shopping centers in Skopje. We have no problem finding anything that we need.)

(I brought my shopping bags with me (as usual), in case we had time to stop at a grocery store before coming home. There was a Ramstore at this mall, so we were able to pick up some essentials.)






After dinner my daughter finished her homework for language arts -- the packet of questions about "Around the World in 80 Days." Circumnavigating the globe is on the Bucket List. (I met someone at my first Fulbright conference who explained how she did this (by airplane). Intriguing)

On the top floor of the mall is a children's play area that includes trampolines and bouncy houses. They have parties - and also it is a spot where parents can drop off the kids and go shopping.  My daughter is getting a bit old for places like this - but - why not?!  I dropped her off for a half hour and then went down to the Ramstore to go grocery shopping. She had fun and made some new friends.


All the bouncing built up an appetite!  Don't let the "Pizza Hot" logo confuse you - this is not "Pizza Hut"  Of course we ordered the pastrmjilija. My daughter loves this "Macedonian pizza" -- it's just the bread/dough and the meat - no sauce!!

No comments:

Post a Comment