Friday, February 3, 2017

Welcome to the State University Tetova

At the State University Tetova, I will be teaching

"Democracy and Civil Society" with first-year Political Science Students, and I will teach "Constitutional Law" with Law students.  I am delighted to be working with both faculties.

In a separate post, I have shared more about this history and mission of this university, but for this post, let me just reiterate that this university provides higher education opportunities to ethnic Albanian students in their native language.  Having said that,  I should point out that I will be teaching in English (my Pimsleur language CDs are great for basic conversation, but not for technical/sophisticated legal analyses). 


the main entrance to the State University Tetova

the Law Department administrative office

a typical classroom
The Rectors of the university
My colleagues in international relations and law



the university publishes JUSTICIA: International Journal of Legal Sciences



No comments:

Post a Comment