Saturday, July 17, 2021

North Macedonia Country Session -- US Department of State -- Pre-Departure Orientation - July 2021

For me, the most valuable part of the Pre-Departure Orientation was the country session led by previous Fulbrighters. 

So it was a special privilege for me to be able to participate in this year's North Macedonia Country session.  The PDO was virtual again this year;  we met earlier this week via a zoom session.

The global pandemic took its toll on international exchange programs over the last 2 academic years. 

I am just so thrilled that the exchanges can resume.  And I am so excited for the next group of Fulbrighters heading to North Macedonia!

 



 
Great to get the calendar invite reminder for this session on my watch throughout the day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment