Monday, June 3, 2019

Skopje -- Bellmondo -- Shoes!

Followers of this blog may remember when I was back in Skopje in November/December 2018 that I discovered the Bellmondo shoe store in the GTC shopping center -- and that I had shoes hand-made for me in Macedonia. 

I had seen a pair of shoes on their facebook page that were so interesting/different -- the leather was black and white and had people's faces.  It was such a unique leather.  But the stiletto style was not one that would be good for my everyday wear.  When I inquired if I could have them use that leather in a shoe style that would be more comfortable for me - they were happy to custom make the shoes for me.  (See this post

When I returned to Skopje with my daughter in May/June 2019, I wanted to be sure to take her to Bellmondo. (She loves shoes as much as I do!)

I picked up another pair of custom shoes (this time in the Paris print).  And my daughter found these pumps in the graffiti print:



walking to the GTC shopping mall
Bellmondo's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/BellmondoLeatherShoes/

No comments:

Post a Comment